Yolie's World

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Birthday, CJ


Yesterday was CJ's official birthday, today we will celebrate with a big bang! I spent most of the day yesterday getting ready for his party, but throughout the day I thanked God for the precious gift He gave to Chuck and I. I love CJ so much. I look at him and see God's goodness and promises in action. It's hard for me to complain about my past when I am holding him because I am so blessed to have him. My heart literally feels like it's going to explode with love when I look at him. He makes me smile all day long. My prayer is that he will grow up knowing how loved he is, and that he will decide early on to walk in God's love. He already has such a big personality, I can't wait to see what the years will bring. Nothing is more important to me right now that my family. I am so thankful that the burden of generational abuse and neglect has stopped with me and that I will never carry the guilt of not protecting CJ. I look at him and can't understand how one can choose to hurt a child. He is innocent, precious and perfect to me. I just love him so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home