Yolie's World

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cindy Mae

CJ and Cousin Alyssa enjoying some time in the baby pool

"This is MY cake, thank you very much!"

CJ & Cindy Mae's Mama
Pretty Alyssa


CJ and Daddy
Daddy's so cool...


too cute




Cindy Mae getting ready for church

As I have uploaded these pictures CJ has put some of my eyeliner on, accidentally/on purpose spilled water in the bedroom (he likes to yell "Look Mommy, MESS!"), proceeded to sit right in the middle of the water puddle and totally ruined my chapstick. This is why I only upload pictures and have not had time to actually write anything interesting in such a long time...maybe someday. (Sweet Cindy Mae is sleeping soundly in her swing).



Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said…

    yoy have a beautiful family

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a beautiful family you have, Yolie. And what a wonderful kind of busy...though I remember those days of messes and discovering yet another of my things ruined, glued to the carpet with sucker goo, or used to write on the wall or furniture. I can't believe how big your baby girl is already. Seems not very long ago your Mama was blogging about your pregnancy. God has blessed you in amazing ways. He is so good!

    Nancy from Iowa...recently returned home from my niece's wedding in Fayetteville, GA
    That's quite a long ride in a van with five of our seven children.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home