Yolie's World

Monday, October 10, 2005

Notes

CJ turned over for the first time this morning! He has also found his voice, which means I get to listen to hours of "ahahahahah" anh "hoohoohoohoo". I LOVE IT!!! Last night, I ended up on Chuck's side of the bed because CJ thought he needed one half of our king size bed for his nighttime gymnastics...I LOVE IT! While Chuck was holding him and checking his e-mail, he put a toy Jeep in front of CJ. Of course, that's when CJ decided to show off his new trick and reach for the Jeep anf grab it. I've never seen a prouder dad. His grin said it all..."My son's a
Jeepster!" (which is a good thing, since his nursery is Jeep themed).

My sister-in-law Lena has been spending alot of time with me and I am really enjoying getting to know her. Jesse did a great job of marrying a fantastic woman. It already feels like we've been friends for years, and that's tough with someone like me who hardly ever lets new people into my close circle of friends (which pretty much consists of my sisters and Audrey and Tameshia).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home