Yolie's World

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sleepy and Hungry

Didn't sleep too good last night. CJ had one of his grunting nights, where he just doesn't seem to be happy. He's asleep, but he's wiggling and grunting alot, which means I get very little sleep. Of course, he's sleeping soundly in his swing this morning, while I'm dragging my pitiful self around. Oh, the joys of new parenthood. CJ did turn eight weeks old yesterday, and since my mother and I had the discussion about whether I would say he's a month old or eight weeks, I am confused myself. I don't think he's technically a month old until the same day of the month, but I'm working on no sleep, so who cares what I think.

On to other topics...this one's making me sleepy. Actually, I just realized I should be getting some breakfast while CJ's sleeping, so I'm off, because now I'm hungry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home