Yolie's World

Monday, March 27, 2006

Genetics or something like that...

As we were skipping Sunday School and chatting in the hallway at church one of my favorite men in the whole world came up to my Mom and I and started talking. Pastor Terry commented in how gorgeous CJ was. This is the actual conversation.

PT: CJ is so adorable. I knew he would be. I told my daughter Chuck and Yolie would make beautiful babies, how could they not, look at them. (OK, I'm not putting this in to sound conceited, it's just how the conversation took place).
My Mother: Look at them?? This is all me! I take the credit for his great genes. Look at us, he has my eyes, those are my eyes, Terry, THOSE ARE MY EYES!
PT: Yes, Cindy, he has your eyes.

Um, okay Mom you must have not passed biology 101. Well, what should I expect? Remember when Isaac was born and Gina wanted to know if he looked like her? I guess when we have brother uncles and Aunt Tabby bossing around RayRay genetics get thrown out the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home