Yolie's World

Saturday, July 23, 2005

way too early to blog

It's six forty in the morning, and i've pretty much been up with my three week old son since four am. so, what better to do than listen to his sweet grunts while i type? i really thought we were doing good when he ate at one am and then slept until four. naively, i thought he'd eat again at four and sleep until at least six or seven. what was i thinking? since four he has eaten three times and is just now falling asleep to the sound of me typiing (as he is slung over my shoulder). he also just giggled in his sleep, which makes me think he knows waht i'm typing! i was laughing at myself yesterday, because i really thought that since i had helped raise so many babies, i'd be so much better prepared for my own. in all my intellgence (hahaha), i managed to forget one simple fact... HELP is the operative word in that sentence. Helping to rasie a baby means you can take time off whenever you want. When it's your baby, it's a whole 'nother ballgame. Don't get me wrong, i am absolutely head over heals in love with my son. He is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am, though, feeling like a walkign zombie...with breasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home